Keep in touch
We believe it is important to protect your Personal Data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR) and we are committed to giving you a service that puts your privacy first, and also meets your needs. This policy explains why and how we may collect Personal Data about you. It also explains some of the security measures we take to protect your Personal Data and tells you certain things we will do and not do.
1) Sources of data
We may obtain your Personal Data from a number of different sources:
- From you when you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us
- From your registration form when you first attend a programme
- From a feedback form after you have attended a programme
- From you when you request to complete a PRISM Brain Mapping questionnaire for yourself or on behalf of others.
2) Lawful Basis
When we collect Personal Data from you, we do so under one of the following Lawful Bases:
Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract e.g. in order for you to complete a PRISM Brain Mapping questionnaire, we need your information so that we can enter this into the PRISM system and send you the appropriate information.
Consent: you have given clear consent for us to process your Personal Data for a specific purpose e.g. sending details of future programmes.
Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect your personal data which overrides those legitimate interests e.g. sending you a feedback form after a course for quality control purposes.
Legal obligation: the processing is necessary in order to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
3) What data we collect
We may collect different types of Personal Data about you, including the following:
- When you agree to take a service from us, in which case this may include your contact details and how you will pay for the service.
- If you expressly consent to receive marketing communications from Team Thinking Ltd, we will collect and store your forename, surname, company, company address, telephone number and email address so that we can send you information about news, products and services which may be of interest to you.
- If you are a supplier or client of Team Thinking Ltd, we will collect and store your name, company details, telephone number, email address and financial data in order to fulfil any contractual obligations with regard to the supply or delivery of services.
- When you agree to connect with us on social media, we may collect your account name.
- Some of the Personal Data we hold about you may be ‘sensitive personal data’ within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR, for example, information about your health. We will only collect this data if you are booking certain trainings with us, in order to ensure your wellbeing.
4) Purposes for your Personal Data, and how long we keep it
Personal Data about our customers is an important part of our business and we shall only use your Personal Data for the following purposes and shall not keep such Personal Data longer than is necessary to fulfil these purposes.
To help us to identify you when you contact us.
- To help us to identify services and/or products which you could have from us.
- To help us to administer and to contact you about improved administration of any services and products we have provided before, do provide now or will or may provide in the future.
- To allow us to carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including with transactional information), conduct research, including creating statistical and testing information.
- To help to prevent and detect fraud or loss.
- To allow us to contact you in any way (including mail, email, telephone, visit, text or multimedia messages) about products and services offered by us unless you have previously asked us not to do so.
- We may monitor and record communications with you (including phone conversations and emails) for quality assurance and compliance.
5) Who might we share information with
- If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired or are in the process of being acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by us, about our customers, will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we have been legitimately asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
6) Our legal basis for processing data
- When you provide us with your details for the purposes of obtaining further information or future marketing, you are asked expressly to consent to us processing and storing your personal data in line with this policy. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in accordance with this policy.
- When you provide us with your details as a supplier or client, this information is processed and stored on the basis of contractual fulfilment with regards to the supply or delivery of services.
- When you provide us with your details as part of the completion of a PRISM Brain Mapping Questionnaire, this information is processed and stored on the basis of your consent. You may request that your data be deleted.
7) Personal Data use for PRISM Brain Mapping reports
For reports to be administered, we require the full name, email address and organisation name for each person who wishes to complete a questionnaire, as individually designated online questionnaires are sent to each person. Once we receive this personal data, it is input into the PRISM Brain Mapping online system. Team Thinking Ltd not store any of this information after it is input into the system. Once the details are summitted, questionnaires will be sent via email to all participants by PRISM Brain Mapping UK (from email: email@example.com)
- Forename and surname – in order to print names on the report.
- Organisation’s name – to assist with file organisation and compilation of some PRISM reports.
- Email address – to send the questionnaire, to send reminders or other information that is critical to completion of a questionnaire, and to send a copy of the report, if applicable.
- Responses to the PRISM questionnaire – these are held in a raw, unprocessed numerical/text format only. No compiled reports are stored by the PRISM system.
- Gender – gender will only be used to enable gender-based differences of PRISM reports in some foreign languages.
We provide all data subjects with copies of their reports either in printed or electronic version. These reports are accessed by our designated staff from the PRISM Brain Mapping UK system. Team Thinking Ltd use a unique log-in which includes a password and these details are kept secure. PDF documents that are downloaded from the PRISM system are saved and stored securely and deleted when no longer required or when you request.
Data Subjects have the right to refuse to share the contents of their reports with anyone else if they wish, for example during a training programme. We always make this clear to participants.
In accordance with GDPR and as Data Controller, we have an obligation to ensure that your data is kept up-to-date and is kept no longer than required. PRISM reports can be used in a number of ways for development and you may wish to refer back to your reports. PRISM Brain Mapping UK does not routinely delete data from the PRISM system, however, we regularly perform an audit of data held under our PRISM account and delete data from the PRISM system when no longer required.
Should you wish for your data to be deleted, then we can perform this from our account. Once data is deleted, it cannot be restored. When your data is deleted from the PRISM system, it will be eradicated from the PRISM Brain Mapping UK server within 7 days. If you are unsure as to whether the data has been deleted correctly, or require a data destruction note, please contact us. Please see PRISM Brain Mapping UK Data Deletion Policy for more information: www.prismbrainmapping.com/delete.aspx
If you purchased your own report, you can request a copy of this to be sent to you by email at any time, if we have not deleted it from the PRISM system. If your organisation purchased the report on your behalf, please ask your organisation to contact us.
8) Protecting Your Information
We have strict security measures to protect Personal Data.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information.
Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
9) The Internet
Please remember that communications over the internet, such as emails and webmails (messages sent through a website), are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may go through a number of countries before they are delivered – this is the nature of the internet. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of Personal Data that is beyond our control.
10) Our website
Cookies work by assigning a number to your computer that has a specific meaning to the assigning website. Cookies, by themselves, cannot be used to find out the identity of any visitor. Unless you choose to provide us with information about you, we will never know who you are, even though our computer has previously deposited a cookie on your computer's hard drive. In addition, you may modify your Internet browser's settings to notify you whenever any website is going to deposit a cookie on your computer's hard drive. This notification option generally gives you the opportunity to decide whether to accept or refuse a cookie before it is deposited. There may be some features on our website, however, that require a cookie to operate correctly. For example, to become a registered user of our website, you must allow us to deposit a cookie on your computer's hard drive.
We do not sell or rent personal information about our customers to any third parties. We will not rent or sell non-public personal information we collect from users except (1) as required by law or (2) with the express authorisation or consent of the user.
The website may include third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer Personal Data to these advertisers or third-party websites.
11) Information for minors & children
We do not target our website to children, and our website does not seek to collect contact information from children. If you are under the age of 13, please do not email us, contact our website, submit information to our Website, or ask us to email you. If you are under the age of 16, you should get permission from a parent, guardian or teacher before you email our website, contact our website, submit information to our website, or ask us to email you.
12) Further Information
If you would like access to the Personal Data that we hold about you, you can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at the address noted above. There may be a nominal charge of £10 to cover administrative costs.
We aim to keep the Personal Data we hold about you accurate and up to date. If you tell us that we are holding any inaccurate Personal Data about you, we will delete it or correct it promptly. Please email us at email@example.com or write to us at the address above to update your Personal Data.
Last updated: 12/05/2018